Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kareena Kapoor Saif Ali Romance



Last seen together in perhaps this year’s biggest flop ‘Tashaan’, Kareena and Saif are currently Bollywood’s newest golden couple. Is marriage on the cards? Kareena clarifies: “There is no question of marriage at least for the next three-four years.”

Is Kareena certain that Saif is the right one? “I think he is the man I’ve been waiting for. He’s everything any woman would ask for; everything that a woman needs.”

The super slim yoga obsessed actress was recently in Los Angeles working with Sylvester Stallone in the forthcoming ‘Kambhakt Ishq’ at Universal Studious. Is Kareena trying to break into Hollywood? “If someone offers me a lead role similar to Catherine Zeta Jones or Julia Roberts, then I will consider it. I’m not interested in a small walk on part.” Ouch!

Share This Story to Your Friends --- Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts