Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kevin Skinner Wins America s Got Talent 2009 winner


Kevin Skinner took the top prize in the Simon Cowell produced America’s Got Talent finale tonight. He wins a million dollars and a headlining gig in Las Vegas.I kinda stopped paying attention to this show about halfway through its run, but I do remember Kevin’s audition, and I wasn’t impressed with his country warbling. Was he really the most talented of the finalists? Peeps who’ve been watching, please, that can’t possibly be true. I just listened to his final performance, “I Don’t Want To Miss a Thing”, and holy crap, that was NOT good. To say the least.
Sharon Osbourne compared Kevin to Johnny Cash and Lou Reed? Please. Kill me NOW.
Susan Boyle performed her first single the Rolling Stone’s “Wild Horses” from her upcoming album.

Share This Story to Your Friends --- Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts