Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kim Kardashian Shows Skin In Yellow Bikni in Cosmo




Kim Kardashian is no stranger to being on the cover of magazines, but the beautiful reality star appeared on the cover of UK Cosmopolitan looking a little different than usual.

The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star opens up in the magazine about being comfortable with her body, even admitting she wouldn't care if she was a size 14. But while she may be comfortable with herself,



"When I was criticised for it, I said, 'I have cellulite. So what!,'" she tells the magazine. "I've never claimed to be perfect. It's crazy anyone should assume that just because you're in the spotlight, you're flawless. Sometimes I pig out and I still feel great, and think, 'That was so worth it!' That's how I feel a lot of the time. I think, 'See this little dimple of cellulite here? It was so worth it for that cookies 'n' cream ice cream!'"

She also embraces her backside and appreciates her curves and is proud to say so.

"I see ridiculous stories about my butt, like how it has been insured," Kardashian says, referring to a long line of rumors. "I feel like saying, 'Hey, everyone has a butt. It's not that big a deal!' But I suppose it's flattering. Personally, I've always loved the curvy look. Even when I was a little girl and all my friends would be like, 'Oh, my god, your butt's so big.' And I'd say, 'I love it.'"

Share This Story to Your Friends --- Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts